Tuesday 22 June 2010

Few things have happened since my last post.

First, big match tomorrow with England v Slovenia. GL to Fabio's Fab 23 and hopefully prove people wrong.

I was planning to make a blog about coming back home to hartlepool but the house now has a downgraded internet connection from 4MB to 0.5mb. My mum got convinced to have a smaller connection instead of actually cutting it off. Nice idea but 0.5MB connection is UNUSABLE! It's actually worse than 56k connections back in the 90s! I can't access anything so I've resorted to using my phone to check my emails and websites as well as my mum's 3G connection back home. You know your broadband is fucked if you can access your emails on a 3G connection and on my phone about 2 minutes before my broadband begins to even load the first image! I think it's just donating 5 quid to Virgin so we can waste electricity attempting to make a vague internet connection. argh!

Other thing I've glimpsed pass this week on TV is the most awful acronym ever to have appeared since AIDS was discovered: BB. Yes people, Big Brother is back, I was forced to watch one episode. Turns out the theme is on the circus and it seems fitting since we seem to have a very big freak show on it. So from what i've seen so far, it looks as dull as ever. Simply people incredibly desperate for TV fame and then becoming a minor celebrity. The prize money is probably no where near the actual money they get after the show from all the other stupid shows they further appear on.

But since it's the last ever series, I suppose I can let them do what ever they want since I'm not interested, the world cup is still on and I'm not ever gonna see it again.

Can't think of much else to write so I'll end it there I guess. I'll find something else to write about soon.

P.S Yes I am clearly aware of some of the hypocrisy in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment