Monday 7 June 2010

Caffeine Power!!!

Just finished my second last exam today after going on a caffeine turbo run. Drank a couple cups of coffee and a few cans of red bull (or 'KICK', the Tesco equivalent) and was writing like mad! (But just because I was writing like mad doesn't mean I knew everything though... only the results will tell).

So as this blog (and 3 days till I finish my last exam... Whoop Whoop Whoop!), Just thought I'd talk about caffeine and red bull. Red Bull does NOT give you wings! The only exception is if you are a bird and the bird did not realise that it originally did not have wings (tell me if you ever see one of them)!

It does however make you work like mad and 6 hours later, it wears off and I pretty much crash out on the bed afterwards. Much like alcohol except you're hyper instead of drunk. I've drank so many energy drinks and lack of sleep over the few weeks from revision and exams that I wonder what it's doing to my insides.

After these exams, I'm planning to get back into fitness and see if I can still apply for a half marathon somewhere. As well as that, I'm planning to cleanse by body out while also celebrating my exams (obviously these 2 plans are going to clash).

But one more exam to go baby! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment